What Is Click & Collect?
You can now purchase your SP Tools products online and then collect them from any SP Destination Store of your choice, within Australia. Simply add your products to your shopping cart as normal, select Click & Collect in the shipping section of your checkout, locate your preferred SP Destination store and Check Out.
Your order will be ready for collection, from your chosen store, within 3-10 Working days from the point when your purchase payment successfully clears.
Things you need to know
- When collecting your purchase from store, please bring along your proof of payment and a form of photo ID
- If someone is collecting the item on your behalf, they must be over the age of 18 and bring along the proof of purchase, a form of photo ID and a letter of consent from yourself
- Click & Collect is only available on items marked "This item is Click & Collect"
- Please check stores operating hours before going to pick up your purchase
- To find your nearest store, please use the store finder
- If you are not located near a SP Destination Store or no store selection is available you will be contacted to make delivery arrangements.